Thursday 5 May 2011

30things I want to do before i died

1.find precious deposits
2.penetrate with seabed
3.travel all over the world
4.I want to be a policeman
5.I want to be a astronaut
6.I want to be a femous actor
7.I want to be a singer
8.I want find a girlfriend
9.I want to make my family happiness
10.I must have certificate of graduation for university
11.I have a lots of racing car
12.meet my best friends
13.I meet doctor to contribute
14.give charity my all money
15.I stay with my family everyday
16.play computer everyday
17.write a song
18.I eat fruit everyday
19.learning english well
20.creating something can save life
21.I want to be a basketball player
22.I want to go pyramid
23.every year have many money
24.don't want to be a bad boy
25.play dota everyday
26.play cs everyday
27.sing song to my family
28.I want to have a good wife
29.I want to be a billiards player
30.I don't want to write this homework one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment