Friday 13 May 2011

Diary of a superhero Project

1.My superhero is superman.Superman is famous in America.He is symbol of America.He like to wear briefs above his pants.He has a famoussymbol on the his shirt,the symbol is S.I like him.When humans meet danger,he must save life from danger.He isn't the earth person.Sunshine can give him power.He is very strong he can raised a plane.He is afraid of a metal.He love his girlfriend and want to many her,I worship him.
2.Actually,I'm a reporter.Everyday I work hard and my boss always let me take a superman photos.I can quickly find out superman material,so boss usually praised me.But he don't know I'm superman.I think if he know I'm superman,he must lock me up and let me set various postures photographed.
3.The most people of America like me.Because I can protect them.But some people don't need me.They are terrorists.I hate them.They find a metal which can make me lose power and easy to deal with me.I want to beat them.
4.Today,I have final showdown.But they make me amazing,they caught my girlfriend.They threaten me and use that metal poke into my body.But finally,my girlfriend encourage me and give me power to beat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment